- What's the difference between Google Apps Standard Edition and Partner Edition?
Unlike the Standard Edition, the Partner Edition includes user provisioning APIs (so you can provision or de-provision Google Apps services as you add or remove subscribers). In addition, the Partner Edition gives you the capability to migrate your existing users' email accounts to Google Apps. You may not currently use this service to offer Google Apps to your customers on their domains.
- Who's qualified to sign up for the Partner Edition?
Only Internet Service Provider (ISP) and portal operators that provision Google Apps services to subscribers on their own domain are qualified to sign up for this service. You may not currently use this service to offer Google Apps to your customers on their domains.
- What are some examples of inappropriate uses of the Partner Edition?
You may not use this service to offer Google Apps to corporate customers on the corporate customers' domain. In addition, you may not resell the Partner Edition.
- Where can I learn more about the user provisioning APIs?
Visit http://code.google.com/apis/apps to learn more about and access the user provisioning APIs.
- Can I get help integrating Google Apps with my active directory or billing system?
If you're unable to integrate Google Apps on your own, one of our solution partners can help you. Visit http://www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/ to learn more.
- Is there a limit on the number of users I can offer Google Apps to?
There's no limit on the number of users you can offer Google Apps to.
- I just signed up for the Partner Edition. If there's no limit to the number of users I can offer Google Apps to, why am I seeing a limit to the number of users in my account?
We safeguard new accounts by limiting the initial number of users; we will raise your account limit as needed.