Sub Saharan Africa
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Google Sub Saharan Africa (SSA)
The Internet is a powerful source of information. Google's strategy in Africa is to get more users online by developing an accessible, relevant and sustainable internet ecosystem.
- Reducing access as a barrier to all potential users
- Making the Internet relevant and useful to Africans
- Helping strengthen an Internet ecosystem in Africa that is vibrant, and sustainable and self-sufficient in the long-term
Helpful Links about Google in SSA
- Community Translation – volunteer to translate or review localized Google User interfaces on African Domains
- MapMaker – become a citizen cartographer and help map your world!
More about Google, Inc.
- About Google – learn about Google’s technology, culture, and philosophy
- Google Products – quick links to Google products
- Business Solutions – Google solutions to increase your productivity and promote your business online
- Submit Your Content – Reach out to the world by distributing your content on Google Web Search, Maps, and other Google properties.