Use of the Services is subject to this acceptable use policy ("AUP").
If not defined here, capitalized terms have the meaning stated in the applicable contract ("Agreement") between customer, reseller or other authorized user ("You") and Google.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties or Your End Users, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
- to grant multiple individuals access to an individual End User Account other than via the delegation features provided within the Services;
- to create End User Accounts assigned to business functions rather than to human beings for the purpose of sharing files within or outside of the domain;
- to resell End User Accounts or parts thereof as added into a commercial product offered to third parties.
If You use Google Apps for Education, You agree to use the Services or any Non-Google Apps Products made available to End Users for educational purposes only, as authorized by your school. Your school is responsible, under the Agreement, for compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, including obtaining parental consent for collection of personal information in the Services or Additional Services You allow End Users to access. Your school must also get parental consent before allowing any End Users under the age of 18 to use Additional Services.
Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services pursuant to the Agreement.