Home > Question
How to fill SARS forms on eFiling?
Internet 2010/09/30 Posted by Kwasi Owusu
1 of 1
Tax practitioners who prefer to register electronically may log on to the eFiling website at www.sarsefiling.co.za . When on the site, first register with e-filing in order to be able to register as a tax practitioner as well.
Registration through e-filing will accommodate the following types of tax practitioners:
1. Tax practitioners who are already registered “e-Filers”
2. Tax practitioners who are not already registered “e-Filers” but wish to register for e-Filing, as well as register electronically as a tax practitioner
3. Tax practitioners who are not registered “e-Filers” and do not wish to register for E-Filing at this stage, but would like to register electronically as tax practitioners.
For more details on each cartegory and how to fill the form, the given link below is your best option.
2010/11/16 Posted by Kader Cisse
You might be also interested
How to fill SARS forms?
How to fill a VAT returns form in Ghana?
How to fill in a PAYE form
How to fill University of Mauritius admission form?
How to fill Nigeria Air Force recruitment form?
Sign in
View Baraza in: Mobile | Classic
©2014 Google - Privacy Policy - Help