Baraza is not supported on your browser; some features may not work correctly. To see the list of supported browsers, click here
This is an crucial thing to make a guidelines of all the possessions which you need to bring with you before going for safari and if this is an experience safari to Africa and Tanzania then it is necessary to follow.
1. Complete all the formalities related to Visa and Passport in advance, this will save your time when final packing would be done.
2. Always take a duplicate copy of your passport along with you. This will help you in case of any mishap.
3. Advance booking of Air Ticket is must. Save your time and be smart! Book your ticket in advance.
4. Get your International Health Card prepared with immunizations.
5. Insure yourself with Travel insurance and medical insurance.
6. Get US cash, Travelers cheque and credit card along with you.
7. Sleeping bag for adventure camping
8. Take a pen and a diary to pour your expressions about the travel.
1. Colored Cloths
2. Short Sleeve T-shirts and same count of shorts.
3. 2-3 pairs of undergarments.
4. Pairs of Formal Cloths.
5. Lightweight sport shoes.
1. Medicines for Fever, body aches, headache, stomach infection, eye drops etc.
Climate Protection Essentials:
1. Suns Cream
2. Sun Glasses
1. Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Toilet Soap etc.
2. Ziploc bags to protect binoculars, video cameras, digital cameras from dust particles.
3. Insect Repellant Cream
4. Money belt to carry your money in a safe way.
5. Pocket knife
6. Battery backup for video camera, camera etc.
Re: What are the essentials for Tanzania Safari?
Author: No Name Yet (Mh Bp)
Time: 24 May 2012, 2:55:09 AM