Custom Search basics
The following documents introduce you to basic concepts and guide you through the creation of your first search engine.
- Getting Started is a tutorial that shows you how to create and manage a custom search engine.
- Custom Search Help Center answers frequently asked questions.
- The glossary lists some Custom Search terms.
Custom Search advanced features
The following documents cover the advanced features of Custom Search.
- The developer guide shows you how to go beyond the control panel and how to truly customize your search engine.
- Documents on Linked CSEs provide information about Custom Search files hosted on your website.
- XML API Reference tells Google Site Search developers how to access features available in the business edition.