At Google, we believe in bringing people together who have a broad range of perspectives, ideas, and experiences. Just as we rely on diverse Googlers to build great products, we can continue to be more innovative as we work with a diverse network of suppliers.
Our Small Business Supplier Diversity program is designed to connect more minority-, women-, veteran-, persons with disabilities-, and LGBT-owned small businesses to opportunities within Google, while helping them grow on the web. Our program supports our unique procurement structure, where every Googler is empowered to make purchasing decisions based on their specific needs.
We want to work with more businesses like yours – and empower you with tools to help you grow on the web. As a program participant, you’ll:
- Be included in our supplier database: Googlers use our database to find suppliers for the goods and services they need.
- Receive content through the Accelerate with Google Academy: You may opt into receiving customized video content to help accelerate your business online, including content marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and more.
- Gain access to the Digital Excellence Program: You may apply for a 3-day course, offered by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, to help you create a successful digital strategy. Once accepted into the program, you are also eligible to apply for a full scholarship to attend, from Google.
- Take advantage of $100 promotional credit for Google Adwords: Increase your visibility online by claiming an Adwords promotional credit worth $100 when you spend $25. With a Google ad, you can be found by people who are searching for exactly what you have to offer.
- Get discounted Google Apps for Work: If you're a new Google Apps user, you’ll receive a 25% discount on the Google Apps for Work productivity suite to help run your business more efficiently with Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar, and more. Discount valid for one year, and unavailable for Unlimited customers.
- Receive payments quickly: We know reliable payments are crucial for small businesses to thrive. If you’re selected to work with us, we’ll do our best to pay you within 15 days of invoice approval.
Our eligibility requirements are designed to bring more small, diverse suppliers into our procurement network. We look at three main factors to help us determine your eligibility:
- Location: You are a small business based in the U.S.
- Revenue: Your annual revenue is $15 million or less.
- Size: You have 50 or fewer full-time employees.
No certifications are required to participate in our Small Business Supplier Diversity Program. We’ll follow up via email with a status update within two weeks of receiving your application.
How the program works
Once you’ve applied to the program, please give us some time to get back to you with a decision on your application. After that you can get going with our tools and training and you’ll be listed in Google’s supplier database. That’s it!