Tracker is a simple, story-based project management tool that allows software development teams to collaborate and react to feedback in real time. Built by Pivotal Labs, it embodies proven agile methods based on real world experience on hundreds of large scale commercial software development projects.
With Pivotal Tracker, everyone shares the same, up to the minute view of what's going on with the project, and what needs to be done next. It lets product owners know in intimate detail where things are, without having to ask, and lets developers spend time on work, rather than on reporting the work.
* Login with your Google Apps or Google Account
* Share Google Docs and other files with all other Project Members
* Access Pivotal Tracker from your Google universal navigation
* One View: From CEO to developer, everybody shares same view
* Real-Time Collaboration: See and react to all project changes in real-time
* Developer-friendly: Focus on building great software, not maintaining your project management tool
* Mobile App: Available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
* Integrations: Pivotal Tracker integrates with Get Satisfaction, Zendesk, JIRA, Campfire, Bugzilla, and Lighthouse
"Pivotal Tracker is a fantastic product. We've become a more efficient development team since we started using it. And even better, the management team gets on-demand visibility into my team's priorities and accomplishments. "
-- Jim Gochee, VP Engineering, New Relic