Zendesk is the leading cloud-based customer service software solution, and helps more than 25,000 companies such as Groupon, Box, and OpenTable to raise customer satisfaction, increase productivity and lower costs through a beautifully simple product - that both service teams and their customers love to use.
* Enable conversations via multiple customer support channels - web, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, online chat, community forums, knowledge bases and more
* Respond to support requests anytime, anywhere through our natively built mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry
* Gain instant insight into your support activities, both by team and by individual, with out-of-the-box, fully customizable reports
* Deflect incoming support requests by giving your users the power to find answers and create conversations with discussion forums and a knowledge base in your Zendesk
* Integrate with leading CRM and IT systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Atlassian JIRA, Google Analytics, and over 100 more. Or use our API to integrate with virtually any other web-based application or back-end system.
* Manage your support communications in over 40 languages to ensure you’re communicating with your customers in their preferred language
Keywords: ticketing system, knowledge base, customer service, help desk, helpdesk, social CRM, Zendesk, Freshdesk, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Podio, Desk.com, Zoho, Constant Contact, FreshBooks