Visual conference calls. ÜberConference is audio conferencing done right. Join phone conferences without PINs, see who is on call, and use powerful business conference calling features. For Free.
Simple – join conference calls without PINs
Visual – See who’s in the call and who’s talking
Powerful – Mute, earmuff, record, and more
Now you can get the best conference calling experience, right in Google Apps
- Unlimited free conference calls
- No PINs needed. Callers are automatically authenticated by phone numbers you have in your contacts.
- Visual interface to see who’s on the call and who’s talking.
- Social caller ID for learning more about people on the call.
- Powerful call management features to mute, add, remove, and earmuff participants.
- Share Evernote and Box documents.
- Automatically save call summaries to Evernote notebooks.
- Group chat for sharing messages and links with others in the conference call.
POPULAR PRO FEATURES:
- Local phone numbers in virtually every US area code.
- Recurring conference calls easily scheduled for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly calls.
- Outbound dialing if chosen will automatically dial the organizer and participants to start the call.
- Upload any MP3 to customize hold music.
- Unlimited call recording saves calls as MP3s
IN THE NEWS:
UberConference, which is backed by Google Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, launched at TechCrunch Disrupt and took top prize for the “Best Start-Up” at the event. It has gotten lots rave reviews in the press:
- “It's like Google+ Hangouts for conference calls, on steroids.” - Lifehacker
- “The interface is simple and gorgeous…” – Venture Beat
- “It offers an online, attractive and visualized interface to conference calling, while simultaneously addressing a ton of everyday pain points..” - TechCrunch
21 Verified reviews
All 25 reviews
Amazingly simple to use
Verified user August 28, 2013
It's amazing. Seems like they're the only company that invested in a great user experience. I'm impressed.
I love Uberconference, and I was eager to find a way to integrate it into Calendar so I could open up an email in Gmail, quickly set up an event from that email, and then schedule an uberconference. I installed the App with Google Apps but it seems to me that the only thing the uberconference app integration really does is c...
Been using this for a while and one thing that was missing was the mobile apps. Was great to learn that now it has those too, and the Android one has been working great on my new Nexus 4. Can’t wait to see what features will come next!
The requested reviews could not be loaded at this time.
so it seems
September 18, 2013
reading about this service on its website, it's useless for google apps. oh sure you can add it to your domain, but you can't use drive, you have to use evernote or box. the only benefit to google apps users is it auto-completes for you while inviting attendees, whoopy-doo. and there's no video conferencing. this is just a bi...
Switch is the business phone system built for Google Apps users. With apps for iOS, Android, and Chrome on your desktop, your Switch phone number works across all of your devices so you can take your business number with you wherever you go.