Schedule Online Meetings, Conduct Webinars, Make Sales Demos with Zoho Meeting. Also share your screen, use VoIP services and web conferencing to enlighten the meeting and make it more interactive.
Remotely support your customers
Make virtual classrooms for training
Embed meetings in your web page
Zoho Meeting helps you to arrange meetings with ease. Interact with your customers, clients and colleagues in real time. Bring people together at any time from wherever they are. Organize cost effective sales and marketing presentations, product demos, conduct online training for your customers in a secured way.
Connect to remote computers and solve the issues reported by your customers. Start remote session from your desktop using Zoho Meeting desktop shortcut. Manage all your online meetings right from the desktop.
Integrate online meetings in your webpage using embed meeting feature. Enable the participants to join your online meeting from their favorite web browsers. Share your desktop online. Save your time in sending individual invitation.
Reach more people in a short span of time. Reduce your expense for conducting mass training. Multiple meeting viewers such as Active X, Java and Flash Viewers are available.
* Share your screen to 100 participants at a time.
* Free telephone conference calls for a maximum of 100 participants.
* Host online demos to your customer on the fly.
* Zoho chat integrated for instant messaging.
* Integrated with Google calender.
* Contacts in Google account will be automatically added.
* Desktop meeting plugins helps in initiating or joining the meetings in the wink of an eye.
* Record meeting for the future reference.
* Customers can view your desktop with. the different viewing option : Full screen, Auto-fit, and zoom.
Zoho offers a broad set of online Business, Productivity & Collaboration Applications at affordable prices. Zoho.com is a division of ZOHO Corp, a privately-held profitable company. Founded in 1996, Zoho Corp is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA with offices in Austin, New Jersey, Chennai, London, Tokyo and Beijing. ZOHO Corp. serves the technology needs of more than 40,000 customers worldwide. Zoho.com currently serves more than 3 Million users. For more information, visit http://www.zoho.com