What is the Google Apps Developer Challenge?
Welcome to the Google Apps Developer Challenge! It’s time to show the world what you can do with Google Apps and the Google Drive API.
Developers in 6 regions across the world will win prizes that include Chromebooks and up to $20,000 USD . We are also highlighting innovations of students and female developers!All you have to do is build and submit an amazing application in one of these categories:
- Enterprise / Small Business Solutions
- Social / Personal Productivity / Games / Fun
- Not-for-Profit: Education / Water / Food & Hunger / Health
A winner will be chosen for each category, in each region -- 18 prizes in total.
Want to start hacking?
Join one of our Google Apps Developer Launch events across Africa, Asia and Latin America. The first round of submissions closes August 24, 2012.
Updates & News
Would you like to be kept up to date regarding the competition deadlines and other important information? Then opt-in for updates.
To know more about Google Drive, Google Apps Script and Google Apps or if you just need some inspiration, check out our latest resources!
- June 5th: Competition opens
- August 24th: First round submissions due
- September 13th: Semi-Finalists announced
- October 25th: Updated Semi-Final Apps re-submitted
- November 12th: Winners announced