Starbucks Corporation news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 109   

Articles published

SBUX 75.46 +0.19 (0.25%)
price chart
Better Dividend Stock: Starbucks Corporation or McDonald's Corporation?
Today we're going to do just that by more closely examining two nationwide fast-casual juggernauts in Starbucks and McDonald's .
Related articles »  
Starbucks buying full control of Japan unit for $914 million
Starbucks also has opportunities to add more shops, expand product sales through grocery and food service channels and to boost the company's relatively small share of canned coffee and other ready-to-drink products that are popular in Japan, they added.
What Does The Japan Unit Takeover Mean For Starbucks Corporation?  Bidness ETC
Starbucks Poised for Continued Growth and Innovation in Japan Through Full ...  MarketWatch
Related articles »  
Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) Option Bears Eye Earnings
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) -- along with Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) -- is trading modestly lower today at $75.05, after the European Union (EU) said it will reveal the details surrounding its investigation into the two companies' tax practices ...
Starbucks Corporation Shares Hit A Fork In The Road
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) shares may have just bottomed out for this sell-off or are on the verge of bottoming -- so the bulls hope.
Volatile Movements: Starbucks Corporation (SBUX), Whole Foods Market, Inc ...  Techsonian (press release)
September 26, 2014 - LIVE from the NYSE, The LATEST on Google (NASDAQ ...  Financialbuzz.com
Related articles »  
Starbucks' Full Ownership Of Japan Unit To Boost International Revenue Growth
The Seattle-based coffee company, Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX), moved a step forward in its plan for international growth, as the company decided to take full ownership of Starbucks Coffee Japan Ltd.
Starbucks: Are Rising Coffee Prices A Reason To Worry? (SBUX)
According to Starbucks' CFO Scott Maw, the company had locked in 60% of its 2015 supply at prices that were comparatively in line with 2014, but the change in prices would depend on the remaining 40%.
Related articles »  
Are Starbucks Bears Licking Their Paws?
... growth in third-quarter comparable sales, stretching its lead of 5% growth or more in quarterly comparable sales for the 18th consecutive month.
Related articles »  
Starbucks: There Is More Than Meets The Eye (SBUX)
Disclosure: The author has no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. The author wrote this article themselves, and it expresses their own opinions.
Market Update: Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) - Starbucks testing ...
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) [Reuters] - Starbucks Corp is testing a �dark barrel latte� in a handful of its cafes in Ohio and Florida.
Starbucks Tests Dark Barrel Latte That Tastes Like Beer - Analyst Blog  NASDAQ
Related articles »  
Starbucks To Face Increasing Competition From Smaller Players
Starbucks Corporation (SBUX), the leading US Coffee house, is up for some stiff competition from competitors. That includes much smaller players like Peet's Coffee & Tea, Inc. (PEET), Tim Hortons Inc. (THI) and independent coffee shops; as they expand ...
Related articles »