Ormat Technologies, Inc. news

   Watch this stock
Showing stories 1 - 10 of about 88   

Articles published

ORA 27.68 +0.61 (2.25%)
price chart
Ormat Technologies To Benefit From Tesla's Gigafactory?
Ormat Technologies is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, and is the world leader in the geothermal plant sector. The company designs, develops, builds, owns and operates geothermal and recovered energy-based power plants. Ormat's Steamboat complex ...
Related articles »  
Analysts Give $27.00 Consensus Target Price to Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA)
Ormat Technologies logo Shares of Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA) have earned a consensus broker rating score of 4.00 (Sell) from the two brokers that provide coverage for the company, Zacks Investment Research reports. One analyst has rated the stock ...
Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - ORA  Nasdaq
Stocks Underperform for the Week: Real Goods Solar Inc , Ormat Technologies Inc
Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGSE) has lost 2.24% during the past week and dropped 18.64% in the past 4 weeks. The shares are however, marginally negative as compared to the S&P 500 for the past week with a loss of 3.78%.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. Analyst Rating Update
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ORA) has received a Neutral rating, according to the latest recommendation of 3 from research firm, Zacks.
Ormat Technologies, Inc. Short Interest Update  Bar and Graph Report
Ormat Technologies to Acquire Parent Company in All-Stock Merger
Existing shareholders of Reno, Nevada-based Ormat Technologies will retain about 38 percent of the company's shares, and Ormat Industries (ORMT) Ltd. holders will own the remaining 62 percent, the company said today in a statement. Ormat said last ...
Ormat Technologies Will Acquire Its Parent Through a Share Exchange  GlobeNewswire (press release)
Ormat Technologies' (ORA) CEO Isaac Angel on Parent Company Acquisition ...  Seeking Alpha (registration)
Related articles »  
3 Reasons to Be Bullish on Ormat Technologies, Inc.
Nonetheless, geothermal is garnering increasing attention from certain states and countries, in which the conditions allow for the potential development of geothermal facilities.
Related articles »  
Ormat Technologies Considers Potential Restructuring With Its Parent Company
RENO, Nev., Oct. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ORA) announced today, following a report to that effect issued today to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the Israeli Security Authority by its parent entity, Ormat Industries, ...
FIMI plans merging Ormat units  Globes
Related articles »  
Ormat Technologies to dual-list on TASE
Ormat Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ORA) is expected to register for trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE), following the completion of its merger with Ormat Industries Ltd.
Related articles »  
Brokerages Expect Ormat Technologies to Post $0.33 Earnings Per Share ...
Ormat Technologies logo Ormat Technologies (NYSE:ORA) has been given a consensus broker rating score of 4.00 (Sell) from the two brokers that provide coverage for the stock, Zacks Investment Research reports.
Bullish and Outperform S&P 500: Infinity Property and Casualty Corp ...  Ashburn Daily
Short Interest of Ormat Technologies, Inc. Increases by 0.6%
Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ORA) reported a rise of 0.6% or 10,010 shares in its short interest. The short figure came in at 11.8% of the total floats.