Caterpillar dealership H. O. Penn Machinery Company supplies Caterpillar-branded construction equipment, paving equipment, generators, industrial engines, and truck and marine engines. It also offers rental fleet services, parts, and used equipment. The company operates from half a dozen offices in lower New York and Connecticut. H. O. Penn Machinery dates back to 1921, when Hamilton O. Penn, Frank Ginsberg, and E. Gwynn Robinson established the Ginsberg-Penn Co. in Manhattan's Hudson Terminal; the company's name was changed to its present form in 1926. H. O. Penn Machinery is owned by the Cleveland family.