Copper Mountain Mining Corporation.  

(Public, TSE:CUM)   Watch this stock  
1.64
-0.06 (-3.53%)
Delayed:   3:35PM EDT
TSE data delayed by 15 mins - Disclaimer
Currency in CAD
Range 1.60 - 1.69
52 week 0.97 - 3.15
Open 1.69
Vol / Avg. 1.49M/535,708.00
Mkt cap 194.82M
P/E     -
Div/yield     -
EPS -0.16
Shares 118.80M
Beta 2.19
Inst. own     -
Apr 27, 2015
Q1 2015 Copper Mountain Mining Corp Earnings Call
Apr 27, 2015
Q1 2015 Copper Mountain Mining Corp Earnings Release
Apr 14, 2015
Q1 2015 Copper Mountain Mining Corp Production Results
Feb 23, 2015
Q4 2014 Copper Mountain Mining Corp Earnings Call
Feb 22, 2015
Copper Mountain Mining Corp at BMO Capital Markets Global Metals & Mining Conference
Feb 20, 2015
Q4 2014 Copper Mountain Mining Corp Earnings Release
  

Key stats and ratios

Q4 (Dec '14) 2014
Net profit margin -30.13% -8.48%
Operating margin 0.92% 8.66%
EBITD margin - 22.91%
Return on average assets -9.33% -3.32%
Return on average equity -25.06% -8.92%
CDP Score - -

Address

Suite 1700, 700 West Pender Street
VANCOUVER, BC V6C 1G8
Canada
+1-604-6822992 (Phone)
+1-604-6822993 (Fax)

Website links

Description

Copper Mountain Mining Corporation is a Canada-based mining company. The Company is engaged in the development, exploration and acquisition of mineral properties. The Company owns 75% of the Copper Mountain mine and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (MMC) owns the remaining 25% of the Copper Mountain mine through their subsidiaries. The Copper Mountain mine is situated 20 kilometers south of Princeton, British Columbia and 300 kilometers east of the port of Vancouver. The Copper Mountain mine property consists of 135 Crown granted mineral claims, 156 located mineral claims, 14 mining leases and 12 fee simple properties covering an area of approximately 6,702 hectares or 67 square kilometers.

Officers and directors

James C. O'Rourke President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Rodney A. Shier Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary, Director
Peter M. Holbek Vice President - Exploration
Age: 51
Bill Mracek Vice President - Mining
Bruce W. Aunger Independent Director
Al Cloke Independent Director
Marin Katusa Independent Director
Age: 30
Carl L. Renzoni Independent Director
Age: 76
John A. Tapics Independent Director