Northern Minerals Limited is engaged in the exploration and evaluation of uranium, phosphate and rare earth element mineral interests. Its main focus has been at the Browns Range Project. The project consists of four granted exploration licenses, which include E80/3547, E80/3548, E80/4393 and E80/4479, within Western Australia (WA), covering an area of 454 square kilometer. Its Gardiner-Tanami and Gardner Range joint venture (JV) projects consist of 10,500 square kilometer in the Tanami region. Northern Minerals owns 100% of all mineral rights to the Gardiner Tanami project. Northern holds a 60% interest in the Gardner Range JV project, with Manhattan holding the remaining 40%. It also owns 100% interest in the Wallal Project. The Wallal Project is located in the Canning Basin and consists of Exploration License E45/2815. The Wallal Project area lies in the Canning Basin in Australia. On 26 April 2012, it acquired 100% of the voting shares of Northern Xenotime Pty Ltd.