Tiger Resources Limited  

(Public, ASX:TGS)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for TGS
0.255
+0.030 (13.33%)
Oct 22 - Close
ASX data delayed by 20 mins - Disclaimer
Currency in AUD
Range 0.23 - 0.27
52 week 0.22 - 0.46
Open 0.23
Vol / Avg. 4.83M/2.96M
Mkt cap 291.60M
P/E 9.81
Div/yield     -
EPS 0.03
Shares 802.71M
Beta     -
Inst. own     -
Sep 11, 2014
Interim 2014 Tiger Resources Ltd Earnings Release (Estimated)
  

Key stats and ratios

Q4 (Dec '13) 2013
Net profit margin 19.36% 17.19%
Operating margin 30.79% 27.64%
EBITD margin - 39.11%
Return on average assets 16.34% 14.54%
Return on average equity 19.46% 16.72%
CDP Score - -

Address

1st Floor, 1152 Hay Street, West Perth
PERTH, WAS 6005
Australia
+61-8-61882000 (Phone)
+61-8-61882099 (Fax)

Website links

Description

Tiger Resources Limited (Tiger) is engaged in mineral exploration, development, mining and sale of copper concentrate. The Kipoi Copper Project is located approximately 75 kilometers NNW of Lubumbashi in the Katanga Province of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Tiger has a 60% interest in the Kipoi project. The remaining 40% interest is held by La Generale des Carriere et des Mines. The Lupoto Permit is located approximately 10 kilometers south of the Kipoi Project. The Company owns a 100% interest in the Lupoto Copper Project. The Company has a six-month option agreement to conduct initial exploration activities on approximately 27square kilometers La Patience PR-10715, located at approximately 10kilometers south-east of Kipoi. Societe dExploitation de Kipoi SA (SEK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

Officers and directors

Stephen E. Hills Finance Director, Executive Director
Charles Carron Brown Chief Operating Officer - DRC Operations
Bradley William James Marwood Managing Director, Executive Director
Susmit Mohanlal Shah Company Secretary
Neil Christian Fearis Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
David Wayne Constable Non-Executive Director
Age: 64
Michael Richard Griffiths Non-Executive Director
Age: 56