Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. is a petroleum exploration and production company. The Company focuses on acquiring exploration, development and producing properties in geological basins with proven active hydrocarbon systems. The Company holds interests in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. Its Venezuelan interests are owned through HNR Finance, B.V. The Company indirectly owns 80% of HNR Finance and Oil & Gas Technology Consultants (Netherlands) Cooperatie U.A., indirectly owns the remaining 20% interest of HNR Finance. HNR Finance owns 40% of Petrodelta, S.A. It indirectly owns a 32% interest in Petrodelta, and Vinccler indirectly owns 8%. Corporacion Venezolana del Petroleo S.A. owns the remaining 60% of Petrodelta. HNR Finance has interest in Harvest Vinccler S.C.A. On January 28, 2011, Fusion Geophysical, LLC�s 69% owned subsidiary, FusionGeo, Inc., was acquired by the Company. On May 17, 2011, the Company closed the transaction to sell its interests in Antelope Project area.