Invesco Prime Income Trust

 (MUTF:XPITX)   Watch this mutual fund  
Find more results for MUTF:XPITX

Performance

Trailing returns

1 day   +0.01%
   
1 week
   
-1.18%  
4 week
   
-1.48%  
3 month   +1.00%
   
YTD   +0.39%
   
1 year   +0.82%
   
3 years*   +17.82%
   
5 years*   +1.37%
   
*annualized
Best 3 month return+19.90%  
Worst 3 month return-28.11%  

Morningstar statistics

Morningstar category: Bank Loan
  Return Risk Rating
3 years Average Above Average
5 years Below Average Average
10 years Average Average
Overall Average Average

Key statistics

Total assets494.84M 
Front load-  
Deferred load-  
Expense ratio1.31%  
Management fee-  
Fund familyInvesco 

Asset allocation

Cash-17.50%  
Stocks0.07%  
Bonds112.79%  
Preferred0.04%  
Other4.60%  

Purchase information

Initial$1,000  
Additional$100  
7.160.00(0.00%)
Dec 16, 4:00PM EST Overall Morningstar RatingTM

Description

The investment seeks to provide a high level of current income consistent with the preservation of capital. The fund invests primarily in Senior Loans that are loans made to corporations, partnerships and other entities, which hold the most senior positions in a borrower's capital structure. Normally it invests at least 80% of assets in Senior Loans. The fund invests up to the remaining 20% of total assets in cash or short-term high quality money market instruments, credit linked deposits, junior debt securities or securities with a lien on collateral.
Fund filings (PDF) »
Asset managers:
Jinny Kim (Started: Jun 30, 2005)
Gregory Stoeckle (Started: Jun 25, 2010)
Thomas Ewald (Started: Jun 25, 2010)
Advisor Company:
Invesco Advisers, Inc.
Fund family reports on Morningstar »
Invesco, 11 Greenway Plaza, Ste. 2500, Houston, TX 77046, USA

Risk

  1 year 3 years 5 years 10 years  
Alpha* 8.56 22.99 1.37 2.72
Beta* -1.07 -1.11 -0.09 -0.07
Mean annual return 0.24 1.25 0.20 0.37
R-squared* 19.84 16.96 0.07 0.08
Standard deviation 6.85 9.06 11.93 8.59
Sharpe ratio 0.41 1.64 0.08 0.29
* Against standard index

Top 10 holdings