Recent Quotes (30 days)

You have no recent quotes
chg | %

Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company


Officers and directors

Nancy Casbarro
Assistant Vice President
Mike Walsh
Vice President, Home And Auto Finance, Met Home And Auto
Calvin Strong
Assistant Vice President


700 Quaker Ln
Warwick, RI 02886-6681
+1-401-827-2400 (Phone)
401-827-2358 (Fax)

Website links

Because MetLife is practically bigger than life, it is able to offer property/casualty insurance for the stuff that fills our lives. Its subsidiary Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance (MPC) operates under the MetLife Auto & Home brand and is a leading provider of property/casualty insurance for automobiles, boats, and homeowners insurance. Its products are sold through workplaces and directly to individuals in the US. Auto insurance accounts for 70% of premiums and includes both standard and non-standard policies. Homeowner's and other coverage, including personal excess liability, make up the remaining 30% of the company's premiums.

Related companies