Alumina Limited (Alumina) is a holding company of WMC Group. Alumina is engaged in investing in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminum smelting operations, through its 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC). The Company�s partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC, and is the manager. AWAC is engaged in the alumina business and produces primary aluminium in Victoria, Australia. The Company�s subsidiaries include Alumina Employee Share Plan Pty Ltd, Alumina Finance Limited, Alumina Holdings (USA) Inc., Alumina International Holdings Pty. Ltd., Alumina Brazil Holdings Pty Ltd, Alumina Limited Do Brasil SA, Alumina (U.S.A.) Inc., Butia Participacoes SA and Westminer Acquisition (U.K.) Limited.