Kite Realty Group Trust  

(Public, NYSE:KRG)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for KRG
28.69
-0.03 (-0.10%)
Dec 24 - Close
NYSE real-time data - Disclaimer
Currency in USD
Range 28.66 - 28.99
52 week 22.92 - 28.99
Open 28.66
Vol / Avg. 0.00/900,768.00
Mkt cap 2.39B
P/E     -
Div/yield 0.26/3.62
EPS -0.44
Shares 83.47M
Beta 1.30
Inst. own 77%
Feb 24, 2015
Kite Realty Group Trust at Wells Fargo Real Estate Securities Conference Add to calendar
Feb 6, 2015
Q4 2014 Kite Realty Group Trust Earnings Call - 1:00PM EST - Add to calendar
Feb 5, 2015
Q4 2014 Kite Realty Group Trust Earnings Release - 4:00PM EST - Add to calendar
Nov 5, 2014
Kite Realty Group Trust at REITWorld�: NAREIT's Annual Convention
Nov 3, 2014
Q3 2014 Kite Realty Group Trust Earnings Call
Nov 3, 2014
Q3 2014 Kite Realty Group Trust Earnings Release
More events from DailyFinance »    

Key stats and ratios

Q3 (Sep '14) 2013
Net profit margin -18.89% -0.56%
Operating margin -1.49% 21.31%
EBITD margin - 67.62%
Return on average assets -2.33% -0.05%
Return on average equity -6.24% -1.66%
Employees 84 -
CDP Score - -

Address

SUITE 1100, 30 S MERIDIAN STREET
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46204
United States - Map
+1-317-5775600 (Phone)
+1-317-5775605 (Fax)

Website links

External links

Analyst Estimates - MarketWatch
SEC Filings - EDGAR Online
Major Holders - MSN Money

Description

Kite Realty Group Trust is a real estate company. The Company is engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, redevelopment and development of neighborhood and community shopping centers. It owns interests in a portfolio of operating retail properties, retail properties under development, operating commercial properties, a related parking garage, commercial property under development and parcels of land that may be used for future development of retail or commercial properties. The Company holds around 95% interest in its operating partnership with limited partners owning the remaining 5%. It owns interests in a portfolio of around 66 retail operating properties totaling approximately 11.5 million square feet of gross leasable area. It owns and operates Rampart Commons located in the retail area of Summerlin. The Rampart Commons is a shopping center covering approximately 81,000 square foot. The center includes a merchandise mix of retailers and restaurants.

Officers and directors

John A. Kite Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Chief Executive Officer
Age: 48
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Trading Activity - Yahoo Finance
Thomas K. McGowan President, Chief Operating Officer
Age: 49
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Trading Activity - Yahoo Finance
Daniel R. Sink Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Age: 46
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Trading Activity - Yahoo Finance
Scott E. Murray Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Corporate Secretary
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Thomas R. Olinger Senior Vice President - Accounting, Chief Accounting Officer
Age: 56
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
William E. Bindley Lead Independent Trustee
Age: 72
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Victor J. Coleman Independent Trustee
Age: 53
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Lee A. Daniels Independent Trustee
Age: 70
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Gerald W. Grupe Independent Trustee
Age: 74
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Christie B. Kelly Independent Trustee
Age: 52
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters