American Shared Hospital Services  

(Public, NYSEMKT:AMS)   Watch this stock  
Find more results for NYSEAMEX:AMS
2.53
0.00 (0.00%)
Jul 1 - Close
NYSEMKT real-time data - Disclaimer
Currency in USD
Range 2.51 - 2.54
52 week 1.98 - 3.20
Open 2.51
Vol / Avg. 2,300.00/2,994.00
Mkt cap 13.56M
P/E     -
Div/yield     -
EPS -0.16
Shares 5.36M
Beta 0.23
Inst. own 7%
Aug 12, 2015
Q2 2015 American Shared Hospital Services Earnings Release (Estimated) Add to calendar
May 14, 2015
Q1 2015 American Shared Hospital Services Earnings Call
May 14, 2015
Q1 2015 American Shared Hospital Services Earnings Release
More events from DailyFinance »    

Key stats and ratios

Q1 (Mar '15) 2014
Net profit margin 8.06% -3.65%
Operating margin 11.08% -4.03%
EBITD margin - 52.10%
Return on average assets 2.11% -0.81%
Return on average equity 2.39% -4.64%
Employees 9 -
CDP Score - -

Address

4 Embarcadero Ctr Ste 3700
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111-4107
United States - Map
+1-415-7885300 (Phone)
+1-415-7885660 (Fax)

Website links

External links

Analyst Estimates - MarketWatch
SEC Filings - EDGAR Online
Major Holders - MSN Money

Description

American Shared Hospital Services (ASHS) along with its subsidiaries provides Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery equipment and radiation therapy, and related equipment to approximately 17 medical centers in the United States and two medical centers in Turkey. The Company provides Gamma Knife services through its 81% indirect interest in GK Financing, LLC (GKF). The remaining 19% of GKF is owned by GKV Investments, Inc., which is a wholly owned United States subsidiary of Elekta AG (Elekta). Gamma Knife Operations treats selected malignant and benign brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations, and functional disorders including trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain). Image Guided Radiation Therapy Operations provides Radiation therapy services. The company’s subsidiaries are OR21, Inc. (OR21); MedLeader.com, Inc. (MedLeader); American Shared Radiosurgery Services (ASRS); ASHSDB#1, LLC (ASHSDB1), and ASHSDB#2 LLC (ASHSDB2).

Officers and directors

Ernest A. Bates M.D. Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Age: 78
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Craig Kenji Tagawa Senior Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer
Age: 61
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Ernest R. Bates Vice President - Sales and Business Development
Age: 48
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
John F. Ruffle Lead Independent Director
Age: 78
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
S. Mert Ozyurek Director
Age: 40
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
David A. Larson M.D., Ph.D. Independent Director
Age: 74
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Raymond C. Stachowiak Independent Director
Age: 57
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters
Stanley S. Trotman Jr. Independent Director
Age: 71
Bio & Compensation  - Reuters