RKS Consolidated Limited, formerly Rockstead Financial Services Limited, acts as an investor in a range of businesses in the funds management, property development and lending sectors. On February 8, 2007, the Company acquired a 30% interest in Explorer Group Limited (EGL). On May 24, 2007, the Company acquired a further 10% interest in EGL bringing the Company�s total shareholding in EGL to 40%. Subsequent to June 30, 2007, the Company sold its 40% shareholding in EGL to Ascalon Capital Managers Limited. Some of its subsidiaries include First Capital Securities Limited, First Capital Services Pty Ltd, First Capital Investments Pty Ltd, First Capital New Zealand Limited and TaxBreak Calculators Pty Ltd. In August 2011, GG No 1 Pty Ltd acquired 75.42% interest in the Company.