Your deadline is near. Your classmate is far.
Whether you're working on a class project or something more fun, save time and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Start using Google Docs
Is your school on Apps?
Sign in here
Team up on the same document
with friends, classmates, and professors
Access your docs anywhere, anytime
so that they won't go down with your hard drive
Easily create docs for school or play
and organize them all in one clutter-free place
Tips & tricks for using Google Docs
Don't start from scratch
- Check out template galleries for
Say no to emailing attachments
- Use revision history to look at any previous versions of your documents.
Brainstorm notes for group projects
- With a record of everyone's thoughts in one place, no good idea gets left behind.
Need surveys for classes?
- Send out a form to your email lists and get an organized spreadsheet of responses instantly.
Look at Getting Started Guides
- Set up your first docs easily with guides for
Check out the Advanced Manuals
- Explore the ins and outs of
Use forms for your student group or dorm
- Collect RSVPs, organize your budget, or take collaborative meeting minutes.
Make collaborative study guides
- Invite everyone to the same Google document and paste in your class notes.
- Let everyone contribute to your itinerary in a document, track your budget in a spreadsheet, etc.
Chat while you work
- Chat is built into Google spreadsheets, making it easy to discuss changes you're making with others.
Make personal to-do lists
- With just a few clicks from your inbox, make sure no important task is left undone.
Try spreadsheet functions
- Gather stats like a team's ranking or a country's GDP with
For Work or School
Google Docs Terms
Privacy & Terms