In order to maintain the highest quality discussion groups, all posters need to review and accept the following posting policy:
- Do not spam.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, or offensive.
- Do not post or link to content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit or contains profanity.
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not sell or buy any security or offer to do so.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate the laws, rules, or regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or other regulatory agencies, including rules against providing misleading information in order to manipulate the price of any security;.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Community Conduct Guidelines
- Post clear, valuable, honest information.
- Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Make your comments useful and informative.
- Make your post relevant to the Group.
- Do not use excessive capitalization and punctuation.
Failure to abide by the policy can result in suspension of your usage of the discussion groups and deletion of all your posts.