Whether you’re new to search advertising or are a seasoned pro, Google Ad Grants makes it easy to launch effective campaigns, with advertising solutions designed for nonprofits of all shapes and sizes.
Pick the option that’s right for you.
Do you have limited time to manage your Ad Grants account?
Let AdWords Express save you time by automatically managing where and when your ads appear. Pick your audience, write three lines of text about your nonprofit, set your daily budget, and let AdWords Express do the rest.
Would you like to manage every aspect of your Ad Grants account yourself?
Choose AdWords and get access to powerful tools to create, target, and optimize your campaigns. If you prefer to manage your campaigns yourself, this choice is probably best for you.
A few things to remember.
As you think about the best ways to use Google Ad Grants, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your ads will be entirely text-based (no videos or images).
- They’ll appear only on Google search results pages, in positions below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword-targeted.
- Your maximum cost-per-click (CPC) will be $2.00 USD.
- You’ll receive $10,000 USD (up to $40,000 USD for Grantspro participants) of in-kind AdWords advertising each month.