Chromebooks at work
"The Chromebooks are almost effortless to manage. Staging, imaging, updating, and repairing software problems are almost non-existent issues at this point. Replacement is as simple as handing out a new device with no IT involvement necessary."
"We've had Chromebooks run over and stolen. The owners initially panicked, but then realized they didn't have to: their files were safely in the cloud and not on their lost computer. With the Chromebooks, hardware is 'instantly' replaceable and concerns about the security of information on individual devices is massively reduced. For IT, that's very powerful."
City of Orlando
"Managing the devices so far has been an extremely easy and uneventful process. The devices are quick to start, log in to, easy to use. Our users enjoy the light-weight devices and the ability to connect from available Wi-Fi hotspots."
CIO & CSO
US Army Intelligence
"In every case, users have been up and running without any instruction or supervision. The 3G support just puts it right over the top."
Intercontinental Hotels Group
"The speed of the device is by far the most frequent praise that this device has received from our test users."
Program Management, Strategy and Innovations
"The low total cost of owning a Chromebook makes a significant impact on both our IT budget and our ability to focus IT on more important, strategic activities."
Onix Networking Group
"Simply put: it just works. I don’t have to spend hours and hours setting up the device, tweaking hundreds of settings, and installing a megaton of software to protect it."
IT Support Manager
Chrome devices for your business
Faster. Easier. More Secure. Chrome devices are instantly personalizable and easy to manage, making them an ideal solution for bringing the power of the web to a variety of business environments.
Bring employees online
Many employees lack computer or web access due to cost constraints or the logistical challenge of supporting networks in new locations. Chrome devices make it easy to…
- Scale access to the web with computers that are simple to use
- Easily share amongst employees with no manual set-up for different users
- Give employees access to their applications, files and settings whenever and wherever they sign in
- Administer and deploy throughout the workforce, no matter how many Chrome devices you have, or where they’re being used
Computers for customers
Customers already spend most of their time on the web, which makes it frustrating when they don't have a device they can use to connect. Chrome devices provide...
- A personalized experience to all customers just by signing in
- Freedom from the dangers of viruses and malware, providing a truly delightful and differentiating experience
- A “stateless” environment - meaning that, once a user signs out, the Chrome device is free of all personal files and settings, providing a ‘brand new’ experience to each customer
Equip mobile employees
Employees are on the go more than ever, whether they’re working in the conference room down the hall or from a cafe in Thailand. But mobile employees can be easily sidelined by a dead battery or an inability to connect to the company network. Chromebooks offer mobile employees...
- Long battery life and fast start-up time
- Share among employees with virtually no machine set-up for different users
- Constant connectivity through integrated WiFi and optional 3G (plus support for secure WiFi and VPN)
- Access to all of their work, data, and applications anytime and everywhere, just by signing in
Virtualize your desktop
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is revolutionizing the way companies equip locations and individuals that lack access to internal business applications. Chrome devices can help you implement VDI through...
- Trusted VDI partners and software such as those provided by Citrix®, Ericom and nGenX
- The ability to allow vendors, contractors and overseas operations access to virtualized versions of internal business applications
- A solution that is both more cost-effective and secure than traditional distributed computing networks