Google Calendar Program Policies
As set forth in the Terms & Conditions, Google Calendar may refuse to host public calendar or event content or terminate users who engage in activities that violate our policies, including:
- Posting Illegal content, such as defamation or activities that promote illegal behavior like illegal gambling.
- Using Google Calendar to invade the personal privacy of other users (e.g. stalking and harassment).
- Violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
- Using Google Calendar to send spam or exchange malicious code or viruses.
- Promotion of hate or incitement of violence.
The content of public events postings should be accurate and generally suitable for all ages.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.