The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Google and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams.
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at a university in Australia or New Zealand.
- Be available 10 hours per month to spend on Google evangelist work.
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Computer Science, to Anthropology, to Business, to Zoology! Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across Australia and New Zealand. Plus, there’s swag!
The Google Student Ambassador program consists of students Google has met over the years through mutual passion for technology and innovation. The program committment is one school year in length.
Accepted ambassadors will be invited to Google Sydney for a Student Ambassador Summit in February 2013.
Applications are now open. Please complete and submit your application form here. The deadline to apply is January 20, 2013.