As part of Google's commitment to diversity and to providing opportunities to students from all academic background, we are pleased to announce the launch of the Google Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Immersion Program - Europe for all current students expecting to graduate in 2014.
Up to 60 selected students will travel in September 2012 to Google offices in their country of studies for a unique opportunity providing participants with a rare glimpse into the online industry, career opportunities at Google, and valuable professional and peer networks.
This year the program will run in 4 countries:
Immerse yourself in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology, and smart business intersect to make a difference, each and every day.
- Paris: 5th - 8th September 2012
- Dublin: 12th - 15th September 2012
- London: 19th - 22nd September 2012
- Hamburg: 26th - 29th September 2012
Note: The first and last days of each session are dedicated to travel to and from the local Google office.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
- Have an expected graduation date in 2014.
- Be a current student in the country to which you are applying.
- Demonstrate academic excellence in an arts, humanities, science, or business-related discipline.
The application for the 2012 BOLD Immersion Program is now open! Submit your application via eResources.
Please note that the application is a multi-step process, which will include a profile registration, general Google application, and BOLD Immersion application.
The BOLD Immersion application consists of your CV, a short essay, and one reference from a professor, direct supervisor, or a mentor you have worked closely with in your school or community activities.
The deadline to submit your application is the 31st July, 2012 including references.
Successful applicants will be announced a few weeks before each event.