Are you technically savvy and thrilled by new technology? Are you enthusiastic about Google products? Are you involved and knowledgeable about your school and motivated to bring new opportunities to your peers?
If so, the Google Student Ambassador Program is perfect for you!
The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as brand ambassadors at their universities. As a Google Student Ambassador, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting Google products, such as Google+ and Google Apps for Edu, by hosting on-campus workshops, events, and programs.
- Spreading the word about competitions, bootcamps, scholarships and other opportunities.
- Helping Google better understand your campus' culture.
- Being a source of knowledge for your university about Google products.
What are the qualifications?
- Must be enrolled in a University full-time in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, or Peru.
- Pursuing a BA/BS or MS degree (BA/BS preferred) in Marketing, Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Familiar with Google products including but not limited to Google Docs, Chrome, Search, and YouTube.
- Be an active Google+ user.
- Involved with student organizations and activities.
- Must be able to work 10 hours per month.
Additionally, to kick off this year's program, all ambassadors must attend the Ambassador Summit at Google's office in Buenos Aires, Argentina in March, where they will have the opportunity to meet Googlers and fellow Ambassadors. Google will cover your travel expenses.
Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and gain access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across Latin America and the world. You will be the first to learn about exciting new Google products, features, and programs.
The application process is by currently by referral or invitation only.