As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encourage women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Women in Tech Conference and Travel Grants for female computer scientists.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, we are offering the winners:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (to be paid after the conference)
To be eligible for a conference grant, the candidate must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
How To Apply
To apply, by the indicated deadline, please submit this
form by the indicated deadline.
You may apply for multiple conferences.
Eligible Conferences 2013 (ongoing, more conferences will be added throughout the year)
- ACM SIGIR (deadline 24 June)
- ACL-HLT (deadline 1 July)
- VLDB (deadline 15 July)
- European Women in Mathematics 16th General Meeting (deadline 1 August)
- ECML PKDD (deadline 19 August)
Winners and claim process
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by email, approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the event. If you are selected, you will receive additional information on how to register for the conference and how to receive your travel grant.
For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.