Interns at Google do cool things that matter, working on major products that impact hundreds of millions of users and making major contributions to our business. Our seven-month internship program is designed to give interns real experience in our business, helping you develop the analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive that we seek at Google.
The program includes on-the-job trainings, engagement with leadership and fun social events to help interns get to know one another. At the end of the program, all interns are considered for potential full-time employment. The program runs from July 1, 2013 through January 2014.
Interns will work in one of the following areas:
- Advertising Sales
- Business Strategy
Allowance and benefits
In addition to working on cool projects, you’ll benefit from a competitive allowance and a generous program designed to keep Google a healthy, energetic, and productive place to work. This includes all the great perks that make Google Googley - free gourmet meals, massage therapy and access to our weekly company-wide meeting with the founders, TGIaF (Thank God It's Almost Friday!).
Selection Process Steps
- Registration + online test - February 4th to March 11th
- Interviews with Cia de Talentos (via Google+ Hangouts) - April 1st to April 17th
- HR interviews (via Google+ Hangouts) - April 26th to May 10th
- Final interviews with hiring managers (via Google+ Hangouts) - May 20th to June 12th
- Start date - July 1st
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four or five-year undergraduate course at a university in Argentina and plan on graduating in December 2013 / January 2014.
- Candidates must be able to intern in Buenos Aires from July 2013 to January 2014.
- Candidates will need to provide updated academic transcripts before interviewing.
- Candidates need to have excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
You can follow +Google Argentina to get Business Internship Program updates.
Sorry, the application is now closed.