Invite customers in with indoor Street View of your business on Google Search and Google Maps. And if your business is a hotel, we have a special program for you.
Your Google business listing is your company’s most visible asset. Improve your presence with Street View content.
Plant your flag. When prospective customers seek you out on Google Maps, help ensure that their first encounters are great ones.
Hotel searches on Google
Give travelers a tour of your hotel when they find your property on Google Search or Google Maps.
Choosing the right restaurant, cafe or hotel is often a complicated decision. Build consumer trust in your business with a high–quality, third–party–produced virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive. These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among prospective guests and patrons.
Virtual tours help double interest in business listings
Those who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to be interested in booking a reservation there. And among 18-34 year-olds in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a tour.
Two out of three people want more virtual tours
Among people surveyed, 67% want more business listings to have virtual tours. Of the remainder, 26% were indifferent, and 7% stated that more virtual tours were unnecessary.
Google is #1 for local search
When searching for restaurants and hotels online, 62% of people use Google.
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the
different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent
- 1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
- 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.
Trusted photographers and agencies are certified by Google. From the list below, find one near you to get started now. If your business is a hotel, request a hotel shoot.
If you consistently publish high quality content and are dedicated to delivering great service, you may want to consider Trusted certification. As a Trusted member, you can advertise with the Trusted badge and be notified when businesses have requested photo shoots.
All Trusted photographers and agencies meet strict quality and quantity requirements to be certified under — and remain in — the Trusted program.
When you publish photo spheres to Google Maps, you’re automatically considered for Trusted certification, but you can also apply in advance.
Learn more about the Google Maps Image Acceptance and Privacy Policies.