This holiday promotion is over, but the tapping can continue. Visit goo.gl/JU1AD1 to explore where you can use Android Pay.
Tap your way to a $20 e-gift card with Android Pay
It's our way of saying thanks
This holiday season, use Android Pay with your Nexus and get a $20 Best Buy® e-gift card.
1) Tap and pay
Use Android Pay at any of one million plus locations before Dec. 31, 2015
2) Get your Best Buy e-gift card
In a few days, we’ll add the card to your Android Pay app, while supplies last
Whether you use it to shop for new headphones or your next Nexus, it’s our way of saying thanks!
- This promotion is valid through December 31, 2015 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- You are eligible for the gift if you are a US Nexus user who has or will install Android Pay on a Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P running Android KitKat 4.4 and higher, and you use tap and pay to make purchases at participating locations in the US wherever contactless payments are accepted.
- After using Android Pay to tap and pay, there is no need to contact Google. An e-gift card will automatically be added into your Android Pay app, and may take until January 31, 2016 to appear. No physical gift card will be mailed to you.
- An e-gift card will be sent to your Android Pay app on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. One e-gift card per user.
- You must have Android Pay installed on your Nexus to receive your e-gift card. Open the app, tap the e-gift card, and show it to the Best Buy cashier to redeem.
- The e-gift card you receive is subject to Best Buy’s e-gift card terms, viewable here.
- This promotion is sponsored by Google. This promotion is not produced, sponsored, or executed by Best Buy. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo and the tag design are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. © 2015 Best Buy. All rights reserved.