1. A method of refreshing bread products, comprising:
- a) placing a bread product in an oven having at least one heating element,
- b) setting the temperature of the heating elements between 2500 F. and 4500 F., and
- c) ceasing exposure of the bread product to the at least one heating element after a period of 3 sec. to 90 sec.
2. The method of claim 1 including the step of exposing the bread product to electromagnetic radiation in the wavelength range between 1.2 and 3.4 microns.
3. The method of claim 1 including the step of selecting said bread products from rolls, muffin, buns and bagels.