1. A method to manage property comprising:
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the list of projects is seven individual projects that are tenants-rent, tenants rent-simple form, properties, units, personnel-commission, employees-payroll, vendors-expenses and owners-equity.
3. The method of claim 1 wherein check-boxes on an other info tab is used to keep track of a tenant who reside in one of the properties who are a selected one of an employee, a member of your personnel team, an owner of one or more of your properties, and one of your vendors, this avoids the need to enter the same name several times into the database.
4. The method of claim 1 wherein a units tab provides a list displaying all tenants occupying units, a user can click on any tenant's name and open a tenant's account in a tenant's module, displaying the tenant's pertinent information, there is no need to exit the section you currently are in to enter another section.
5. The method of claim 1 wherein a user can access any module by clicking on it from a modules menu, all information is relational and provides ease and flexibility to the user running the program, the user does not have to go through several screens in order to finally access the information he is looking for, all the information is displayed on one screen.
6. The method of claim 1 wherein creating a chart of accounts and a table of categories, assigning a debit and credit account for each category by selecting from a debit and credit ID drop downs, a description which explains the meaning of the category is be added to each category, upon recording a transaction in the charges tab, the user only has to choose a category and the software will automatically post it to the proper debit and credit accounts, and will also enter the description automatically.
7. The method of claim 1 wherein a picture it tool eliminates the need for retyping identical information into more than one record, in all modules throughout the program, this tool allows you to type data into a clipboard from where the data can be automatically applied to more than one record.
8. The method of claim 1 wherein printing reports by clicking on reports in the menu bar and choosing customize collective report.
9. The method of claim 1 wherein searching a name by selecting from a list shown on a screen displaying all the names.
10. The method of claim 1 wherein searching a name from a search dropdown list on a top of the screen.
11. The method of claim 1 wherein searching a name from a search engine, where you can customize your search, and narrow it down to specific details.
12. The method of claim 1 wherein customizing the software using a customize key words and options, a dialog box will open giving you several options to customize the software according to your business's need, the user can customize the language of the individual user's computer to display the keywords in the software and in the language desired.