1. A tearing eye doll comprising:
2. A doll as set forth in claim 1, wherein the face of the block and the face of the disc are slightly convex to simulate a natural eye.
3. A doll as set forth in claim 1, wherein said block is formed of porous polyethylene material.
4. A doll as set forth in claim 1, wherein said actuator is a pneumatic actuator.
5. A doll as set forth in claim 4, wherein said doll is provided with a hollow arm of flexible material and said actuator is a compressible bulb disposed in said arm which is operated when the arm is squeezed.
6. A doll as set forth in claim 4, further including an air valve to admit air into said actuator when it is released to create a negative pressure.
7. A doll as set forth in claim 1, wherein said reservoir is disposed in the neck of the doll.
8. A doll as set for the in claim 1, further including means to replenish the water in said reservoir.
9. A doll as set forth in claim 8, wherein said means is constituted by an inlet in the mouth of the doll into which one can feed water, said inlet being coupled to said reservoir, and an air valve which is actuated when water is being fed into the reservoir to then vent the reservoir to discharge air displaced therefrom.
10. A doll as set forth in claim 9, wherein said inlet is jointed to said air valve which is provided with a valve actuator pin that is intercepted by a spout inserted in the inlet to feed water therein to then open the air valve, the air valve being closed when the spout is withdrawn.
11. A synthetic eye for a tearing doll comprising:
12. An eye as set forth in claim 11, wherein said means is constituted by a nozzle which projects the liquid in opposing directions to impinge on the wall of the cavity.