1. Passenger control system during a plane flying, adapted to keep passengers under check so as to prevent and in case avoid any action including hijackings, the plane comprising a plane passenger compartment with plane seats (15), wherein the control system includes a plurality of first and second interactive communicating units (9, 10) adapted to communicate reciprocally, each first unit (9) being housed in an arm-band or collar (11) worn by each passenger before going into the plane and each second unit (10) being a remote unit available to plane personnel, each said first unit (9) having an individual code to identify the passenger wearing the arm-band or collar, which is identified by two detecting antennas on the plane, when the passenger goes into the plane and is stored as active code in said second remote unit (10), with all the codes of all the passengers, so as to recognize the passengers, and said second remote unit (10) being set to zero when the flight is ended, so as to make said second remote unit available to store the codes of new passengers of a subsequent flight, said first unit (9) being formed by at least a detector (12) of an emotional condition change, attached to a sensor (12 bis) in contact with the person's skin and sensitive to normal and anomalous emotional conditions, and being also formed by two receiver-transmitter units (13, 14), connected to said detector (12) and said sensor (12 bis), of which the first receiver-transmitter unit (13) is activated by the person's normal emotional conditions and the second receiver-transmitter unit (14) is activated only by the person's anomalous emotional conditions, by releasing an alarm signal with the code of the passenger; said second unit (10) being formed by an electric circuit including control unit (19), display unit (20), exciter unit (23, 28), an electronic switch (25) connected to an antenna (24), a receiver unit (26), a demodulator unit (27) and a keyboard (31) to set related data; said exciter unit (23, 28) being adapted to emit sequentially, through said electronic switch (25) and said antenna (24), a plurality of signals with all the stored codes of all the passengers, which signals are received by the various first and second receiver-transmitter units (13, 14) of said first unit (9), through related antennas (16) placed on the plane seats (11) and associated with the corresponding detectors (12), and wherein receiver-transmitter units (13, 14) when receiving the emitted signals being activated to provide a related response signal and enabled to transmit a response signal to said control unit (19), through said antennas (16, 24), only when the sensor (12 bis) sensing the anomalous emotional condition of the passenger(s) are activated, in a manner that this response signal provides for recognizing the person referred to and his position, and indicating this situation onto said display unit (20).
2. Passenger control system according to claim 1, wherein said detector (12) is formed by a cardiac throbs counter.
3. Passenger control system according to claim 2, wherein said sensor (12 bis) is located on a point sensitive to the heart pulsations and blood pressure including a finger tip, a wrist or jugular veins and set to indicate if cardiac throb frequency and blood pressure decreases below or increases over a pre- established threshold, in the respective conditions in which the passenger feels sick and needs to be helped, or has removed said arm-band or collar (11) and needs to be checked, and in which the passenger is altered and needs to be inspected.
4. Passenger control system according to claim 3, wherein said remote control unit (10) includes a display panel (17) reproducing stylistically the plane passenger compartment with all the seat positions.
5. Passenger control system according to claim 3, wherein said remote control unit (10) can be also connected directly to said antennas (16).
6. Passenger control system according to claim 5, wherein said receiver-transmitter units (13, 14) are also connected to control unit (18) controlled by said remote control unit (10) and associated with a delivering system (29) such a syringe, to inject or deliver a micro dose of sedatives, narcotics or strong tranquilizers to the person under an anomalous emotional condition, sensed by said sensor means (12 bis).