Exercise equipment toning and strengthening the muscles of the abdomen, back, shoulders, arms, and legs. A plurality of hand attachments, elbow attachments, knee attachments, and foot attachments are provided which allow the user to exercise their whole body. The bottom of the hand attachments, elbow attachments, knee attachments, and foot attachments have caster wheels attached so that they can roll on a variety of surfaces. The hand attachments and elbow attachments are combined to form gloves and the knee attachments and foot attachments are combined to form boots. Pads are provided on the top of the hand attachments, elbow attachments, and knee attachments to cushion the user.
|US1090446||Jan 24, 1818||Mar 17, 1914||COTTON-PICKEWS KNEE-PAD|
|US1547166||Sep 3, 1924||Jul 28, 1925||KNEE PAD|
|US2318059||Sep 5, 1940||May 4, 1943||KNEELING DOLLY|
|US2484494||Apr 30, 1947||Oct 11, 1949|| FERGUSON|
|US2819081||Oct 3, 1955||Jan 7, 1958||EXERCISERS|
|US3784192||Oct 27, 1972||1974||WHEEL SUPPORTED EXERCISING DEVICE|
|US3809393||Oct 25, 1972||1974||SWIVEL CASTER SUPPORTED
EXERCISING HANDLE APPARATUS|
|US4166630||Apr 25, 1978||Sep 4, 1979||Child propelled riding toy|
|US4413832||Nov 19, 1981||Nov 8, 1983||Body sled|
|US4623158||Sep 9, 1985||Nov 18, 1986||Sporting knee boot for sliding, skating and skiing|
|US4700945||Sep 24, 1985||Oct 20, 1987||Exercise apparatus|
|US4892305||Dec 21, 1987||Jan 9, 1990||Exercising device|
|US4957442||Oct 24, 1989||Sep 18, 1990||Apparatus and method for assisting a disabled person to hand write with a writing instrument|
|US5027802||Jun 16, 1989||Jul 2, 1991||Multi-mode digital traction system|
|US5742939||Aug 24, 1995||Apr 28, 1998||Play costume with detachable pads|
|US5870774||Aug 29, 1997||Feb 16, 1999||Rolling knee pad|
|US5987778||Jan 26, 1998||Nov 23, 1999||Protective footwear and lower leg covering|
|US5993362||Jun 3, 1998||Nov 30, 1999||Martial arts conditioning device|
|US6219845||Jan 7, 2000||Apr 24, 2001||Knee protector|
|US6332224||May 30, 2001||Dec 25, 2001||Knee pads for infants|
|US6729164||Apr 16, 2002||May 4, 2004||Spotrend Co., Ltd.||Sporting stocking and knitting method thereof|
|USD129175||Apr 23, 1941||Aug 26, 1941||MCCANDLISH
|US20040087416||Nov 5, 2002||Body-connected bike|
|US20040108074||Dec 31, 2002||Taping unit for carton taping machine|
|US7621858||Mar 21, 2005||Nov 24, 2009||Apparatus and method for exercise using an omnidirectional roller|
|US7674213||Apr 3, 2008||Mar 9, 2010||Exercising assist method and apparatus|
|US7681248||Nov 8, 2005||Mar 23, 2010||Knee Blades LLC||Rolling knee support with detachable knee pad|
|US7694595||Jun 28, 2004||Apr 13, 2010||Sagem Defense Securite||Resonator particularly for a vibrating gyroscope|
|US7780585||Feb 24, 2009||Aug 24, 2010||Esperanza Cruz||Portable dual incline adjustable resistance abdominal muscle exercise machine|
|US7935040||Jul 19, 2010||May 3, 2011||Method and apparatus for push up exercises|
|US7951048||Mar 22, 2010||May 31, 2011||Hupa International, Inc.||Abdominal swiveling exercise machine combined with an elliptical trainer exercise machine, or skate simulation trainer, or exercise bicycle or recumbent bicycle|
|US7951053||Jan 20, 2010||May 31, 2011||Exercising assist method and apparatus|
|US7972251||Jun 29, 2009||Jul 5, 2011||Exercise device and method of use|
|US7981016||Jan 5, 2010||Jul 19, 2011||Core strengthening device and method for strengthening using the same|
|US7998043||Jul 7, 2008||Aug 16, 2011||Fitcrawl (Shanghai) Industry Co., Ltd.||Prostrate grabbling exercise apparatus|
|USD654545||Apr 5, 2011||Feb 21, 2012||Rolling push up device|
1. An exercise kit comprising: a glove having opposing ends comprising a hand attachment and an elbow attachment, an elbow base attached to one end of said glove, a hand base attached to said opposing end of said glove, and a plurality of wheels attached to the bottom of said hand base and said elbow base; a boot having opposing ends comprising a knee attachment and a foot attachment, a knee base attached to one end of said boot and a foot base attached to an opposing end of said boot and a plurality of wheels attached to the bottom of said knee base and said foot base.
2. The exercise kit as defined in claim 1 wherein said wheels are casters.
3. The exercise kit as defined in claim 1 further comprising: a hand pad attached to the top of said hand base; an elbow pad attached to the top of said elbow base; and a knee pad attached to the top of said knee base.
4. The exercise equipment as defined in claim 3, wherein said hand pads, said elbow pads, and said knee pads are made of foam rubber.
5. The exercise kit as defined in claim 1 wherein said hand base, said elbow base, said foot base and said knee base are selected from the group consisting of plastic, steel, aluminum, titanium, wood, and carbon fiber composite.