1. Two-stage variable power binoculars comprising:
- right and left body tubes and focus lenses each being movably disposed in an optical axis direction;
- movable frames being movably disposed in a direction so as to intersect with the optical axis;
- magnification switch lenses being disposed on said movable frames;
- a magnification switch knob for moving the focus lenses and the movable frames, said magnification switch knob being disposed in a center portion connecting said right and left body tubes;
- said magnification switch knob moving said movable frames for:
- positioning said magnification switch lenses either at a high magnification position on the optical axis or a low magnification position set back from the optical axis; and
- simultaneously positioning said focus lenses for adjusting focus.