(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication
(54) SCENT DELIVERY DEVICES AND METHODS
(76) Inventor: Carmine Santandrea, Santa Barbara, CA (US)
Myers Bradford, PLLC
1731 Willard St., No. 502
Washington, DC 20009 (US)
(21) Appl. No.: 11/234,202
(22) Filed: Sep. 26, 2005
Related U.S. Application Data
(60) Provisional application No. 60/612,795, filed on Sep. 27, 2004.
(51) Int. CI.
G07G 1/00 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 705/10; 422/124; 705/14
A method is described for enhancing multimedia advertising, sales or product promotion, public relations, entertainment or instructional systems by incorporating scent. The method includes steps of selecting a product or service, and delivering a multimedia advertising, sales promotion, public relations, entertainment, brand awareness or educational campaign which appeals to the sense of smell and one or more of the other senses. Methods are provided for measuring improvements in the effectiveness of multimedia advertising, sales or product promotion, public relations, entertainment or instructional systems occur when scent is incorporated into the campaign.