(12) United States Patent ao) Patent No.: Us 7,698,301 B2
Lourdeaux (45) Date of Patent: Apr. 13,2010
(54) DATA MANAGEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION
(75) Inventor: Michael Joseph Lourdeaux, Los Altos, CA(US)
(73) Assignee: 1776 Media Network, Inc., Los Altos, CA(US)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 481 days.
(21) Appl.No.: 11/439,864
(22) Filed: May 24, 2006
(65) Prior Publication Data
US 2006/0278064 Al Dec. 14, 2006
Related U.S. Application Data
(60) Provisional application No. 60/684,730, filed on May 25, 2005.
(51) Int. CI.
(52) U.S. CI 707/104.1; 707/102; 707/103 R
Data management and distribution are described, including a memory configured to store data, the data being stored in a file and the file is downloaded in response to a signal, and downloading is performed based on a parameter determined by a provider of the file or the system, and a logic module configured to process the signal and access data stored in the file, and the file is downloaded to a device and configured for interaction with a user, and user activity is recorded and used by the logic module when selecting another file for downloading to the device.
20 Claims, 8 Drawing Sheets