inn iiiiiii Hi mi inn Jij ijiii uii 11 Iiii urn iiiii i mi mi
(12) United States Design Patent
Fan et al.
(io) Patent No.: (45) Date of Patent:
US D489,423 S ** May 4, 2004
(54) EXERCISE DEVICE
(75) Inventors: Wen-Ta Fan, Taichung (TW);
Christopher M. Hancock, London
(GB); Mark G. Hecox, Hingham, MA
(73) Assignee: Reebok International Ltd., Canton, MA (US)
(21) Appl. No.: 29/179,925
(22) Filed: Apr. 17, 2003
Related U.S. Application Data
(62) Division of application No. 10/272,989, filed on Oct. 18, 2002.
(51) IOC (7) CI 21-02
(52) U.S. CI D21/688; D21/689
(58) Field of Search D21/662, 686,
D21/687, 688, 689; 482/79, 80, 51, 145,
The ornamental design for an exercise device, as shown and described.
FIG. 1 is a perspective view ol an exercise device showing a new design; and,
FIG. 2 is side elevational view thereol. The opposite side being identical thereto.
The even broken line showing portions ol an exercise device is environmental for illustrative purposes only and forms no part ol the claimed design.
1 Claim, 2 Drawing Sheets