(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication oo) Pub. No.: US 2010/0216297 Al
Forbes (43) Pub. Date: Aug. 26,2010
(75) Inventor: Leonard Forbes, Corvallis, OR
TRASK BRITT, P.C./ MICRON TECHNOLOGY
P.O. BOX 2550
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84110 (US)
(73) Assignee: MICRON TECHNOLOGY, INC.,
Boise, ID (US)
(21) Appl.No.: 12/776,018
(22) Filed: May 7, 2010
Related U.S. Application Data
(62) Division of application No. 11/726,998, filed on Mar. 23, 2007.
(51) Int. CI.
H01L 21/20 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 438/478; 257/E21.09
Methods for fabricating semiconductor device structures are disclosed. In some embodiments, methods for fabricating semiconductor device structures may comprising forming at least one raised element on a surface of a substrate, the at least one raised element of the plurality including sloped sides and a peak, aligning a strip comprising conductive material at least partially over the at least one raised element, and at least partially securing the strip to a surface of the at least one raised element and the surface of the substrate.