1. In a spatial logical toy assembled from a plurality of toy elements, of which a predetermined number may be rotated in the direction of the spatial axes starting from the geometrical center of the logical toy, the improvement wherein the spatial logical toy is formed by a total of eighteen toy elements, of which two sets of eight toy elements each comprise substantially cubiforms with integally formed cam elements and each of the sets comprise eight identical toy elements, and two connecting toy elements, and means for joining the connecting toy elements to coact with the cam elements to form an integrated toy body, the joining means comprising a single screw enclosed by a spring.
2. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 1, wherein the toy has the shape of a regular geometrical body in the assembled state, the toy elements thereof belonging to one set comprise eight cubiform homologous elements each having a first cam element connected to one corner thereof, two confining surfaces of which lie at a unit distance from two surfaces of the cube and are parallel therewith and are cut-off in the form of an ellipsis-quarter, and a third confining surface thereof is coplanar with another surface of the cube and between the two confining faces of the first cam element running parallel with the cube and the cube there is a hollow with a convex spherical surface.
3. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 2, wherein the eight identically shaped cubiform toy elements belonging to the other set of toy elements each include a second cam element including a rectangular solid element extending from the plane of one of the faces of the cube at said unit distance from said one face of the cube, the rectangular solid element having an upper curved convex borderline and between the cube and the rectangular solid there is a hollow with a curved surface, third and fourth confining faces of the cam element are formed by planes running parallel with the corresponding lateral faces of the cube and between the cube faces and the planes there are hollows with a convex surface, the other sides of the hollow being formed by the faces of the cube lying opposite to each other and the corners of the planes are cut-off along a curved line.
4. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 3, wherein the two connecting elements are formed by two substantially identically shaped toy elements each consisting of a prism with a quadratic base and a connected solid element having a quadratic base, groove with a concave surface disposed along the circumference of the prism in the solid element, the quadratic base of the solid element being the same size as the quadratic confining surfaces of the cubes of the toy elements belonging to the first and the second sets, wherein one of the connecting elements has a throughbore and the other has a threaded bore in the prismatic part and wherein the two elements are interconnected by the screw enclosed by the spring.
5. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 1, wherein the toy-elements belonging to the first set comprise cubes provided with a protruding cam at one of the corners, one of the confining faces of the cam lies coplanar with one of the confining faces of the cube, two further confining surfaces of the cam are planes extending parallel to corresponding confining faces of the cube and third and fourth confining faces of the solid are each formed by a convex curved surface.
6. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 5, wherein the identically shaped toy elements belonging to the second set are articulated solids of generally cubic shape wherein on one of the confining faces of the cube there is a hollow and a semi-circular channel runs perpendicularly to same and the length of the channel continues along the full length of the solid and protrudes from another confining face of the cube, the frontal confining face of the solid runs parallel to a corresponding confining face of the cube, while on both sides thereof there are confining planes adjoining concave connecting surfaces of the cube.
7. The spatial logical toy as claimed in claim 6, wherein the joining means further comprises two intersecting axes members each comprising semi-cylinders, semi-discs fixed onto the end of said cylinders and a flat prism with a central throughbore.