1. A device useful for discreet and camouflaged collection of sperm from human males, comprising:
- an outer shell having an inside chamber and an exterior with the appearance of a first device having, said shell having openings to provide access to said inside chamber;
- at least one removable cap on said shell for enclosing at least one end of said inside chamber, said cap having an exterior appearance compatible with said ordinary device; and
- vent means for providing for release of air in said device:
- an insert formed from an elastomeric gel having simulating human flesh of the type forming sexually receptive orifices and removeably mountable into said inside chamber upon removal of said cap, said insert having a first end for insertion into said inside chamber and having a second end having an opening providing an orifice, said second end being positioned to be exposed upon removal of said cap;
- said elastomeric gel being formed from a mixture of plasticizing oil and a block copolymer comprising an admixture of (i) a styrene ethylene butylene styrene block copolymer and (ii) a styrene ethylene propylene styrene block copolymer combined in a ratio of 1:5 to 5:1.
2. The device of claim 1, wherein said ratio of said copolymers is about 1:1.
3. The device of claim 2, wherein said elastomeric gel is formed from a mixture of 5-9% by weight of said admixture of block copolymers and 90-94% by weight of said plasticizing oil, and trace amounts of pigments and fillers.
4. The device of claim 1, wherein said device has the appearance of a flashlight.
5. The device of claim 1, wherein said insert includes a central passage sized to accommodate a human male sex organ, said insert providing at least a cushioning amount of said elastomeric gel.
6. The device of claim 5, wherein said insert includes radially extending high points along its length for engagement with said chamber and radially extending low points for expansion of said central passage during use.
7. The device of claim 1, wherein said vent means comprises a second cap removable mounted on the other end of said device.