1. A dice, comprising:
2. The dice of claim 1, wherein there are 100 faces, wherein each of said 100 faces has substantially an equal chance of being rolled on each cast of the dice.
3. The dice of claim 1 in which said spherical dice is formed of an inner shell and an outer shell, said faces being on said outer shell and said numerals are on said inner shell with said faces lined up with said numerals, said faces being transparent so that said numerals are visible.
4. The dice of claim 3 in which each of said inner and outer shells is made of upper and lower halves which are joined together to form said spherical dice.
5. The dice of claim 4 in which said particles substantially fill up one of the halves of the inner shell.
6. The dice of claim 5 in which the inner shell has a smooth inner surface.